? ??????????????Digital Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (69 Ratings)??159 Grabs Today. 16419 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dolphin Sunset? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (127 Ratings)??153 Grabs Today. 8788 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Pledged" final thoughts

"Pledged" has been a lifebchanging book for me because I have wanted to be in a sorority. after reading this book I believe that some sororities are trying to do the best they can by being fair to one another. Other sororities have done the exact opposite by picking the week sisters out and singling each other. I am nervous that I will be one of the young girls not strong enough to stand up for myself and if someone speaks about me how will I handle it. "Pledged" should be recommended to be read by not on only future sororitiy girls,but parents who are sending their girls to college.Many people can learn from this book by not only talking about the faults of sororties, but the meaning of them too.Many traditions have been passed down ,which I think is very important and has a lot of meaning behind the actions of a sorority.I enjoyed this book because it taught me a lot about college life and what to expect and avoid.

0 comments: